June 18, 2008

Busy week!


Hey everyone... this last week has been a crazy one. We had friends over all week and it was just a blast. I have to say that Saturday was my favorite. Don and I were able to go out with some friends that evening BABY FREE!!! Aubrey doesn't do to bad in places and we love taking her, but it was nice to be able to have a grown up talk at the dinner table instead of baby talk. Great movie to go see and I highly recommend it Kung Fu Panda. Great movie and just plain fun. There was so much humor in it, (if you want a movie were you won't laugh, this isn't the movie for you).
Greatest thing of all though is that this week is going to be just as busy! We are heading to Manti this weekend for my brothers sealing. YAY!!! I can't believe that it is finally here. I am so proud of my brother and his family for this. This is just one more thing that will add to their family.
Anyway.... hope everyone is doing well and talk to you soon.

No comments: