October 07, 2008

A Great Surprise!!!!

I am so excited! My mom called and asked what I was doing this Friday... well nothing really. I mean we plan on going to the Temple twice a month and this Friday we were planning on it... but what's up? My mom then said... give me a minute and I will call you back. Ok whatever. When she called back she said, "Ok well you are now busy on Friday." "Ok mom, what's up?" "I just got tickets for the Reba and Kelly Concert. In the section right by the side of the stage 9 rows up."

Anyway I am way excited. Thanks Mom!

2 comments:

Jill D. said...

Lucky!!! You have to let me know how it is. I love Reba and Kelly! I think you are one of my only friends who really likes country like I do. I love it!

Alicia said...

I bet you will have a great time!

Alicia
Momdot.com