June 04, 2009

Time Flies...

Oh my goodnes... I can't believe that we are under the 10 weeks mark. ANd I have been counting the weeks as they go, but this yesterday at the doctors, the nurse measured me and said "Measuring at 30 cm, right where you are suppose to be..." It then clicked that I am less than 10 weeks away. We have also hit the wonderful mark of going to the doctors every other week. I can't believe that there is only 3 more visits with the doctor, before I start seeing him every week! (You can't tell I am excited or anything right?) I believe I have said this before, but there are things coming up in the next two months that will make this go by even faster. I still have the crib to set up! What is a girl to do!? And I have yet to find that take home outfit... oh man! Time is running out. :)

Ok so this a notice to all friends and family that wouldn't mind getting down and dirty for the day. In the middle of July, or maybe closer to the end... I am looking at doing a house cleaning day... and I mean cleaning day. Don't primp, just come in grubby clothing, for we will be getting into all the nooks and crannies, (I make it sound so much fun, don't I?). Danielle I know you are up for it :) I am thinking of doing a weekday rather than a weekend day. If you are willing to help please let me know if there are certain days that work better for you rather than others. (Kids are welcome. We have a fenced in yard and the kids can go play. If you are there during naptime, I have a few rooms that kids can sleep in, or we can have one big rest time for all the kids.)

Ok so catch up on family fun. This past Monday we took Aubrey to see Up... and boy is that a cute show! It was great! Most of the audience... like 95% of it, were families with small children, so it was great not having to worry about people being upset that kids were talking throughout. Aubrey loved to point out the birds, waterfall, dogs, pretty much anything she could. I can't believe my little girl is growing up. She is just over 2 and it feels like she is going to be grown up all too fast. You know how everyone says that they grow so fast, so enjoy and take time now to make memories, oh how true it is.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

oh i will be there with my pledge and mop in hand! love ya

Jill D. said...

Let me know what day and I'm in! I'll totally clean a house to hang out with the girls!

CJ said...

Hi Don! It's so great to hear from you today! Congratulations on having another kid!