June 23, 2010

A Day Full of Surprises...

Ok so the day started off with a slow start... nothing much to report, and then by the time I got my shower in the latter part of the morning - it all started to go down. :)

So I jump in the shower and Rebecca likes to come and plan inbetween the the inside plastic sleeve and the curtain - no biggy - yet just a few short second later I was joind in the bathtub by a fully clothed baby. Having just jumped in a few minutes ago, I was no way ready to get out, so she played for awhile. When getting out I just left her in there while I went and got dressed, (note my bedroom door looks right into the bathroom door so I could see her the whole time), and she was enjoying being able to just play. I got her and and got her changed... not before taking some pictures :)

Above: Rebecca in all her cuteness.
Below: Aubrey getting in on the action.



The day really went off without a hitch. The girls napped when they were supposed to, they ate really well for lunch, they played really well today (not that it doesn't happen everyday, but today there was minimal fighting), and it just seemed to be a GREAT day! Then during dinner the next greatest event happened... Aubrey left alone at the dinner table! GASP :) I had finished and gotten up from the table to go and water the garden, while Don was resting after a hard day at work. We were both within ear shot of her the whole time... I came in and sat next to Don to talk, and after a few minutes Don was getting ready to go do dishes. He got up from the bed, walked into the dining room, said "I'm not going in there," turned around and walked back into the bedroom and laid down. On his way back I just kept asking "What? What happened?" He never answered. Then Aubrey, our oh so sweet little girl, walked into our where we were, and started to say... "I was pouring..." And I just grinned and said, "No Way! Really?!?!?!" I believe I will let the photo talk for itself.

Above: A plate of spaghetti with just a "little" parmisian cheese.
Below: our daughter so proud of what she has accomplished. :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Ha ha - I love it! Those days have to be documented so you can laugh about them and not be too upset :)

Jill D. said...

LOL! That's hilarious!