July 28, 2008

New Adventures

So I am very excited to share with you my new adventure this evening. We were having a normal dinner of some stir fry... nothing too exciting... so lets spice it up and make some cheese wantons. Holy cow did they turn out amazing!!!
Of course our little munchkin enjoying the great add on.

One of my favorites... a head shot... ok a forehead shot. :) Peek a boo, I see you!
So this picture reminds me of the musical movie of Cinderella with Brandy and Whitney Houston, where Brandy sings "In My Own Little Corner." Well this is Aubrey's corner. She loves to sit in there and play with dads wooden sword... the one that he uses with martial arts. Enjoy the pics and have a great evening everyone.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

how cute! they grow and do more things new everday! awesome on the big girl bed! love danielle

Jill D. said...

I haven't checked blogs in a while and obviously fell behind on yours. I love all the picts. They are so cute and fun! Your blog is adorable, and that's a cute picture at the top of the three of you.