July 27, 2008

Saturday was another wonderful day with the family, and it almost proved to be another didn't hear Aubrey for a while situation... but instead we found her standing on daddy's computer chair ready to play the game. She was doing what daddy does while playing his game, pounding on the keyboard and moving the mouse. She has been watching dad play one of his new games for a while and so she is catching on so quickly. I may have a computer babe on my hands.
And I am sorry if this picture offends some of you but it was too cute for me to pass up. She has learned to play in the water like a fish. She lays on her stomach and moves her arms and legs around like she is floating on her stomach. I love watching her play. Bath time is a great time in our home. It is a must, and she is even trying to take showers. We have to start locking the doors now so that she won't just jump in the shower. :) Fun time and there is only going to be more time just like this one. Hope everyone is doing well and we love you all. Have a great and safe week... and hopefully now that I am caught up in blogging it won't be another month before I post again. I hope that you all read on about the Pink Christmas and see if you can. I think it is a great way of spreading you love and cheer for the holiday season... and to think that it isn't that far away.

No comments: