January 21, 2009

And so it goes

Hello everyone. I want to thank everyone for their well wishes. It has been a challenge this past week. Don has been putting in a full day of work, going to school and looking for a job this past week... and it only continues from here. We are very blessed to have a family that is looking out for us and cares for us.

As for me and Aubrey... well we are getting into the swing of things for our new schedule. I have enjoyed switching my shift at work to help save a little gas. We are learning to be more frugal for the days to come and are excited to see where this takes us.

And here is just a fun picture to break up all the words.

4 comments:

j said...

good luck with things. it seems like more and more people i know are hitting these rough patches in their lives- and it can't all be for naught. there is some reason, i'm sure.
it sounds like you're dealing well- keep on keepin' on. :)

Jordan and Andrea said...

hey im getting everything ready to send out invites so if you will send me a comment with your address i can get them out in the mail by wednesday. hope all is well and that things look up for you and your cute little family.

Anonymous said...

Hello, you left a comment on my blog. Newborn sessions I charge $40, that includes the copy right and about 40-50 photoshoped images. Do you do photography?

Anonymous said...

And I am located in Layton. For newborns I usually go to the clients home, that baby is most comfortabe there.
Sorry to post twice :)