February 07, 2009

So yeah...

Hello everyone, so as you can see I have really slacked big time in the blog department. I want to update a lot, but really have nothing to say. We are just doing the same old same old... Don is currently looking for a job and hitting the books for school... and me and Aubrey just stay home and have a hay day each day we get to spend together. No pics, cause nothing has really happened. We did head to Steve and Danielle's for the Superbowl... great game... wrong team won. I have recently reserved the right to not feel good. I am prego... but this prego has been so much worse so far than was with the first. I think we are done after this one... we will see how the rest of the prego goes. Really if the nausea would stop... I could love this prego... but for now we are in the same state everyday. Hope everyone is doing well, and we love you all. Till next time.

P.S. I know everyone has had those baby count downs on the side of their blog... but it is really starting to annoy me. So maybe I will put it back up when I am a little closer. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Dad lives in Mapleton, we are down there alot. I wouldn't charge you for travel, just make it a family visit while I was down. Congrats on your new baby coming! I would love to take pics for you.