May 05, 2009

The Down Hill Slope!

So I have made it... we are on the down hill slope of the less than 100 days till our new addition joins the family! I am getting was excited! I see other pregnant mom blogs out there and they are further down that slope, only realizing that it is going to be me all too soon. I am looking forward to the summer and being able to relax and enjoy it. I have a love/hate relationship looking at the baby bouncing on the sidelines of the blog. It is great that it is helping me keep track of the weeks, but it seems to go so SLOW!!! And then another week passes and I can't believe we are already another week closer. Crazy!

Aubrey had her 2 year well checkup today and she is doing wonderfully. There are no signs of anything but a wonderful healthy child. You go girl!

This week is Don's finals... there are only two night left of school... YAY!!!! Let me hold that excitement until the week is over... because then the real work begins... fixing up the house and getting the garden planted! YAY!!!

3 comments:

Jill D. said...

Wow! Last week of school? YEAH! Baby coming closer? Yeah! Aubrey being a healthy, strong toddler? Yeah! I'm glad everything is going so great for you! I can't until summer really begins for you and you have a husband around again! Love ya!

Lila Tueller said...

Hey! Hello there...Just wanted to answer your question about the Bohemian Bag. It is absolutely still available, so if you can't find it on VCB, then check out QuiltHome.com. They carry all my stuff...last time I checked. I can send you one as well, so let me know if you can't find it! Congrats on the new baby coming! That is so exciting!
Take Care!

Lila

Trulee said...

I can't believe it's coming so fast! I'm so excited for you. Hang in there, this summer will be crazy and then she'll be here!