September 21, 2009

2 Months have passed...

My how time is flying. I can't believe it has been two months since I had my baby girl. We went in last Friday to her doctors, and she now weighs, 10 lbs. 10.5 oz. and she is 22 1/2 inches long. She is chunking up and becoming more beautiful everyday. I took these pictures today. I love how she is reacting to sounds and smiling at me!
My beautiful baby girl.

I had to post these shoes. These were mine when I was little.

Her cute little face.

Her beautiful smile.

And I can't believe how big my oldest is getting. I went through my cedar chest that my mom gave me that was my grandmas, and in it were some of my dresses as a little girl. Aubrey is now able to fit into some of them and loves to twirl.

3 comments:

Sarah Hatch said...

So CUTE! I bet you just love having little girls!

Kelly Family said...

You have the cutest daughters! Cant believe your littlest is 2 months!!

Jill D. said...

So Precious!