September 21, 2009

The Utah State Fair

This past weekend we went to the Utah State Fair. We had a blast. My brother with his family and my parents, and grandma came with us. Every year that we go, we of course love to look at all the many booths that they have, but our highlight of the whole day is... "The Big Yellow Slide" Every year we go on it. When we got to the fair, the yellow slide was closed. :( We had been there for about an hour and the yellow slide opened up. So we headed on over.
Don coming down with Aubrey
My brother coming down the slide with his youngest Macey.

My brother coming down the yellow slide with his other two girls.

Our youngest niece riding the merry go round.

Aubrey, Don and Molly riding the Merry go round

Megan, Aubrey and Molly riding the hot air balloon ride.

Aubrey riding Scarecrow.
I love going into the building where people have entered their quilts and sewing projects. Now that I am getting more into sewing, I love seeing the things that I can do with it. (I get lots of ideas here).


And this quilt I loved the colors.

The cutest witch quilt. I love that the feet are stuffed and dangle from the quilt.

No comments: