January 30, 2010

In January...

We started off in January quietly.  Don started school the first week, we were able to get funding... which is always good news.  I would hate for him to have to stop to start again.  I am so grateful for the sacrifice that he is making himself and our family.  It will prove to be a few tough years, but it will be worth it in the end. 

The girls and I have been mostly staying home and just playing around.  We try to keep daddy involved and knowing what is going on by taking pictures... so hopefully he doesn't feel too left out. 

I love how I can totally see them looking and loving each other already.  I sure hope that they stay best friends as they are now.
 
 Rebecca got this toy for Christmas, and Aubrey has taken it upon herself to show Rebecca how to play with it and to start the sound.  I find Aubrey playing with it when Rebecca is down for naps.  She loves singing to the songs... and the ones that she doesn't know the words for she makes up her own.  She is such a sweet child.  I can't believe she is acting so grown up. 
  
 This is the normal reaction when Rebecca is plaing in her jumper.  Aubrey likes to get her all hyped up, and then laughter fills the whole house.  Boy these two sure know how to make joy!
  
 My "Tinkerbell" Princess. Poser!   :)
  
 And of course Rebecca is all smiles...
  
 Rebecca has started on baby foods these last two months... and so far we are ok with peas, green beans, sweet potatos and carrots.  On the NO list is Squash... I love that she pulls her toungue up in the back to keep it from going down her throat, and then spits it back out.  One day maybe she will like it, but for now... No Thanks!
  
 All dolled up for Church!
 

2 comments:

Jill D. said...

Aubrey is such a little model! I can't believe how big Rebecca is getting! They are so cute!

Sarah Hatch said...

Rebecca has grown so much! Thanks for updating the blog, it's fun to see pictures!