January 30, 2010

In November...



In November we celebrated my 24th birthday on that wonderful turkey day!  I had a blast spending it with my family.  We got to see some family members that we hadn't seen in quite sometime.  It was nice to reminisce and be able to look back at our memories and create new ones all in one small day.  (I am not good at taking pictures... so none on this day.)
 We also celebrated my mother in laws 50th birthday.  That was a special day for her and we were glad that we were able to share that with Don's mom and his family. 

Don's youngest brother took some family pictures for us.  They turned out beautifully!  I can't believe that when we took those pictures, my baby girl was 4 months old!  She is such a joy that has been added to our family.

A look at Sisters!
Our beautiful big girl!  I can't believe she is almost 3!!!!
Daddy with his girls!  (Both girls smiling at the same time... PERFECT).
Mommy with her girls!  (I love Rebecca's face in this photo, and Aubrey wanted nothing to do with me during this moment).

The whole family!  (I just LOVE Aubrey's cheesy grin).

No comments: