March 17, 2010

Disney On Ice - Worlds of Fantasy!

On Saturday we went to Disney On Ice.  We had a great bunch there and enjoyed the whole things.  The big hit for Aubrey was the Princess Pre-Show, where she got to see Tiana from Princess and the Frog, and then she lit up when Cars came out on the ice, and was kind of so-so through the rest until TINKERBELL!!!  She lit up when Tinkerbell started.  I loved listening to her sing along to all the songs.  She was also telling me who all the characters were from the shows.  I loved giiving that to her, and am glad that she enjoyed it. 

I so couldn't believe that we walked in with only cloudy skies, and came out with snow flakes falling.  And then we concluded the day with dinner with my family and headed home.  All in all it was a great day with family. 

3 comments:

Emily said...

So fun! I can't believe how much your girls are growing - so cute! Glad you guys had a good time out!

Cleverly Triple said...

jealous! it looks like a blast! next time they have disney on ice i'll have to take bri.

Jill D. said...

Cute! That would have been adorable to see little Aubrey light up with all those characters. Ok, and I have to say, Rebecca is getting huge! I can't believe how much she has grown. What a doll!