April 25, 2010

Girls Room Finished!

Recently I posted about the girls room with repainting and all that.  Well I have finished all that I can think of for now.  So here are the updates.

I took this fabric:

And made curtains for the closet.  With having a dresser in the closet we are unable to have the closet doors on.  So this was the solution that I came up with.
Also I finally got Rebecca's name done for the wall.  So now both of the girls have their names on the wall.  I really love this simple, yet decorative accent to the room. 

The last thing was a bow holder for all of the girls bows.  We have so many and the bow holder that I had, just wasn't cutting it.  I have had my eye on this type of bow holder...  

...but haven't figured out a way to do it yet, so I came up with this cheap and frugal solution. 

I think it will work for awhile... until I get tired of it and think it isn't working.




3 comments:

Emily said...

I was already so in love with your girls room, and it just keeps getting better. You have such a talent for those things, the colors are so vibrant and inviting and totally girly. The curtains and bow holder are awesome!

Danielle said...

I totally agree Emily! You should see the quillt she is just finishing up! AMAZING!

Nicole said...

Thanks guys! Needless to say I have a blast!