April 25, 2010

The First Part of April.


We started off April celebrating with our friends Jon and Crystal, their youngest turned one conference weekend.  We are very blessed to have many friends that have kids the same age as our kids.  It makes getting together with people easier… because we all understand the many distractions that can happen in such a short time.  Anyway, during the birthday party Rebecca had only had a VERY short nap before we arrived, and we ended up being there long enough that she was tired!  Don started to keep her attention with a balloon… and this was the result: (this is a still picture, but if I can get the video uploaded I will share it)

I can’t believe how blessed I am to have two great kids that are so easy going. 
We also got to go bowling with some other friends one weekend and the kids had a great time.  Here is B and Aubrey.  They are only a month apart in age so it makes for some great times when we get together.  Just the other night they came to our house and Aubrey was tucking B into bed.  It was so cute to watch them interact.  I loved seeing them play together in roles.  

We had taken Aubrey bowling a few weeks before so she was a “pro” at bowling.  When we started, I went up to help her carry the ball, and she would put her hand out at me in the “talk to the hand” position and tell me, “Mom, stay back.  I do.”  And then when she got the ball up, she would look back just to make sure I was still standing back.  I love how she is growing up and becoming more of a big girl every day. 

Here are some fun pictures of the girls… I love spending time with them.  





1 comment:

Emily said...

Your girls are so so cute! We love hanging out with people who have kids too because they understand how life can be unpredictable! Love the pic of Rebecca and the balloon - so funny!