July 01, 2011

Easter 2010

This year for Easter we were able to stay home and celebrate.  We started with opening presents, since the girls got up WAY early that morning.  It turned out to be a blessing so that the girls could wear their Easter dresses.  Aubrey is starting to understand who the Easter Bunny is, so that makes it that much more fun!  One thing that I haven't adapted into our tradition yet is coloring Easter eggs.  I bet the kids would have a blast, I am just not ready for the mess. 
Beautiful New Dresses!  Aubrey loves any dress that will twirl.  This dress has a small twirl that she calls a "half twirl". 
Our Family picture for that day. I need to remember to do more family pictures on fun days like this.
And while we were waiting for lunch to cook, Rebecca just couldn't make it.  She is so precious.  Aubrey doesn't fall asleep in places like this, so seeing Rebecca do just that I couldn't resist.

5 comments:

Jill D. said...

Cute pictures! I LOVE the dresses.

hapi said...

Hi Nicole, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Nicole, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

Healthy Thief said...

Your writing and everything is amazing.I am very pleased to find your site. If anyone is looking for a great site about workout plan & healthy eating visit our site---
http://dietisforhealth.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

nice family
wapgod
interact forum
Amebo forum
the-type-of-woman-men-fall-in-love-with