August 21, 2008

School

First day of school was yesterday. Teacher for "Communications in the Workplace" didn't even show up. I figure I will go to class again Monday and if there is still no teacher at that time I will have to do some class rescheduling. I have to maintain a full time schedule or financial aid will bite me.

Second class of the day, "Economic History of the US" looks like it is going to be a really fun class. From the syllabus I figure there will be a lot of homework but the teacher is cool. Downside is that it is a three hour class twice a week. All for three credits. Blegh.

Speaking of Financial Aid; Being the pain that they are, I still haven't received my full aid and so I can't afford any books or supplies. How am I supposed to read Chapters 1 - 3 for Economics by Monday? This is also not to mention that the SLCC library does not carry any class texts. They only supply supplemental texts.

Oh well, that's school for ya. Hopefully this all pays off. Have a wonderful end of the summer everybody. I'll try to post here in the family blog more often.

1 comment:

Jill D. said...

Did you start school? I didn't even know you were thinking about it. Besides beauty school. That's great!