August 18, 2008

Total Fun!

So hello everyone. it has been a few days since the last post and a LOT has happened. First off... that purse down a few entries, well... I WON it. I am so excited. When I got home today there was at least an attempt to deliver it, but i wasn't home... bummer! So tomorrow I will get it... WAY EXCITED!!!!

Second... our little missy is getting so big that this week we got her, her very own big girl bed! I can't believe that she is already moved up to that big stage in life. We were not worried about how she would change to the big girl bed, but in the week that she has been in it she has fallen out two times... almost a third. So we have borrowed a bed rail from my brother, and tonight is the first night... so we will see how it goes. Hope for the best.

And this week begins the dreaded back to school. I feel like I need to take Don shopping for his back to school clothes and supplies like what your mom would do for you and blow that 300 bucks or so. I remeber that and I loved it. I don't think that Don would be so happy with that, but I think it would be a blast... Take the eveing to ourselves and just head out.

Not too many pictures this time, I am having problem uploading them to the computer... or really loading to the blog.

1 comment:

Jill D. said...

It's crazy how fast they grow up. You need to take a picture of her new bed and post it. Does she just love it?