August 31, 2008

Weekend Bliss

Hello everyone. What a great week it has been. Weekend filled fun. This weekend was Swiss Days in Midway and there were some great items that I would have loved. It is fun to see what stuff people can come up with. Here are come cool things. I thought these would be fun for your kids portraits.
And this would be great for your family portraits.
And these were awesome! These would make a great statement (if this is the statement that you are going for). My mom and I thought this would go great on our property.
When I saw Aubrey reading her book, I just had to capture that. I wish that there was more that I could say but it was just too cute to pass up.
One day Aubrey just started clicking her tongue. It is amazing how fast kids pick things up and catch on. Oh and don't you just love the ponytail on top!?!?!? Fast easy and doesn't last all that long... as you can see. This picture was taken after an hour. :)
She is growing so fast that she is into her next size of clothing for jams. I can't believe that I am buying 2t jams for her. I know what I can hear you saying... 2T.... Wow!!! Well hey I can't see buying one size at a time when they grow out of things so fast. They are a little big and some of the pants are falling off of her, but hey a little alteration never hurt anyone.
She just looked too cute... I had to snap a shot.
And this one is of mommy and little missy with our matching hair bands. I love these head bands from Pink Bench. They adjust to fit any size head. And there are sooooo many designs and options with them.
We took several pictures with her headband on, but this one she was actually smiling while I took the picture. Anyway, isn't she just the cutest... ok I am biased.

No comments: