March 22, 2009

Prego Update

I can't believe that I am half way done! It seems like only yesterday that we found out. I am very excited to be having another little girl. Aubrey will now have a playmate!

Not only is this pregnancy been so different from Aubrey, but I am finding it way more difficult than being pregnant the first time. Having to take care of a 2 year old while baking another one, it well... just wears you out! With Aubrey I was only really sick for the first, like 3 months. With this little one baking I was constantly nauseated for 4 and 1/2! I am so glad that the sickness has started to go away, only in time to start to feel my little one move! And today she sure has not liked me one bit! I compare everything to Aubrey because that is all I know. People would tell me stories of how they were being rib kicked, having baby hiccups, and bladder kicks. I seriously didn't receive any of these, so i had no problem being pregnant. I now know what people are talking about. Although I really haven't received any of those yet... this little on has been more active than our last. I am very excited to see what this little one brings me in the coming months. I am just hoping to keep up with my active 2 year old for the summer moths with a baby baking. :)

2 comments:

j said...

isn't it amazing how different pregnancies can be?! i'm shocked by #2 this time round. and relieved that he's not all up in my ribs!!! i think being pregnant with a little one in tow has to be one of the hardest things ever. while i don't LOVE the 5 year gap between these 2, i do love that i can tell kellen to get something or he can manage himself so i can take a quick nap. that makes it easier.
i hope your morning sickness goes away! my mom reminded me this morning that she was sick with me right up til delivery. delightful.

Wood Fam said...

congrats on the 2nd girl!!! thats great!