July 10, 2010

More than one update!

Alrighty so I may have only posted a few days ago, but it seems
that i have been on a non post high... so as long as I am
on my post high, I thought I would share. 

Rebecca found her new favorite toy...
Toilet Paper!  And as you can plainly see... she is 
OH SO Proud of herself!  :)

We went to American Fork's Steel Days and Aubrey 
rode her first roller coaster ride...
At first we weren't so sure of it at first... 
And then the smiles came...
and stayed.  
And last but not least, last Tuesday we had  
Rebecca's One Year Pictures taken. 
The lady who took her pictures this time, also took her pictures 
when she was born.  She stated that she couldn't believe
that it has been a year already!  I can SO TOTALLY 
agree with her!  This year seems to have gone by SO fast
and I look back and think... Where did my baby go!?!?!?  
My baby girl born at 5 lbs 10oz is now a whooping 28 lbs!!!  
I love all those little rolls, CURLY hair (where did that come from?), 
two teeth, and brown eyed -browned haired girl!  I so 
couldn't imagine my life without this precious little babe here. 

For more pictures from her photo shoot, 
check out Hatch Photography  

Have a great evening everyone and 
Thanks for staying caught up with the Jordans.


No comments: