July 25, 2010

Tree help needed...

Hey all you people out there that read my blog... I am asking for your help.

My parents own property up on the East fork of the Bear River.  They recived a notice from the power company that if in the winter the power is disrupted because of the trees on their property, they will be responsible for the cost to fix the problem.  We are looking to see if there are any guys out there would be willing to go up Friday the 30th in the evening around 6:00 and stay there Saturday and Sunday to help cut down trees.  You are welcome to take firewood for free.  You would need to provide or arrange with us your sleeping quarters and bring your personal items.  We will provide the food as long as we have a head count by Wednesday the 28th.

We know that this is short notice but we are looking for 2-4 more people to go up with us.  If you can't head up Friday, but can Saturday we can give directions and arrange for to meet you at the gate.  Thank you for your help if you can.  Call me if you have any questions, and if you don't have my number leave a comment and I will get back to you.  Thanks!`

1 comment:

Care said...

Hi Nicole,

Sorry to comment here -- I couldn't find another way to contact you! You mentioned you were interested in joining an I-Spy swap... I have two readers who are hosting swaps! Email me if you would like links, OR, I will be posting the links on my blog either tonight or tomorrow if you'd like to check then.

You can totally delete this comment! :o)

Care.