May 13, 2008

Family Pictures





Back in March Don and I wanted to get pictures for Aubrey on her first birthday. We decided to go to Target (they do great by the way, until that day...) When we got there they had given us a suggestion of doing a cake and letting her just go at the cake... great idea... bad pictures. The photographer took like 80 pictures of the CAKE!!! I don't want pictures of a cake, I want pictures of my daughter. Anyway.... so being the person that I am, I bought some pictures, when only 5 minutes later I went back and got a refund... Why would I want pictures of a cake? Can anyone explain that... so anyway a few days later I found a lady that would take our pictures and give us the copy rights... She was AWESOME!!!! Here are a few pictures from that. See you all later.

No comments: