May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!!!!

Hello everyone and Happy Mothers Day!!!! (A day late and a dollar short). Holly cow I can't tell you how excited I was to finally open my git from Don for Mother's Day. He got me two tickets to see Tim McGraw at the Usana Amphitheatre. I am SO EXCITED!!!!! My boss at work is such a huge fan that we are going to have a great girls night out... One minor detail, she is pregnant and due two weeks before the show. I told her that I would take her if I knew she would be feeling good enough to go and without hesitation she was so up for it. I am so excited to be going to his concert with someone else that knows the words to the songs as well as me. Don is so Sweet to have thought of that for a gift. He is so sweet to me. Anyway I hope you all had a WONDERFUL MOTHERS DAY!!!!

No comments: