May 22, 2008

Our New Goals...

Hey everyone... I am so excited about our new thing. A while back I started a business at home with Heritage Makers. I really enjoy doing the online scrapbooking and other things... like creating your own playing cards and postcards, and thank you cards, and calenders... and so on... it is just a blast!!! But with the people that I know it really isn't taking off all that much. So we are going to take the next step in our life. Don is continuing school in the fall but in the meantime I am going to start Beauty School and follow in my moms footsteps. I am going to be a hair stylist. I am SO excited!!!! I can't believe that I am actually going back to some kind of school. I never thought that I would. But Don and I have realized that like my mom, I can work and take care of my kids all at the same time. Also after talking with my mom... she is possibly retiring next year and I may take over her shop at the house and work there with no booth rent!!! Yea!!! Right now there is a lot of maybe's but it is all worth it in the end. I am just way excited for this next step in our family.

No comments: