November 09, 2008

How I Met Don!


How did you meet your significant other? Answer all the questions HONESTLY and re post as "How I met _____"

1.Where did you meet?
Online at LDSmingle.com Long story short I emailed him and three months later he emailed me back. It was worth the wait!

2.What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?
Well at our first meeting we went bowling, to a movie and dinner... we had tons to talk about and we had a blast. But when I got in the car and went home I honestly thought that I would never see him again. When I got home I got online and there he was, we sat and talked for a while but there was really nothing with sparks. Sad to say but it is the truth.

3.Do you remember what he/she was wearing?
Blue shirt and jeans and I believe it was sandals with socks! Yuck!

4.Where was the first time you kissed this person?
Outside my apartment complex in Cedar City. I remember when he kissed me that I told myself to stay calm until I got into the apartment... and then I lost it... I was so excited! It was a step in the right direction.

5.Where did you go for your first date?
To All Star Lanes in Sandy for bowling and then the dollar theater in Sandy and saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, and went to dinner at Sam Pan. We fought over the onions.

6.How long did you know this person before you became a couple?
Around a month... and then on the second date we held hands in the car and that is where it started.

7.How did he/she ask you out?
It was an online thing... instant message or email I don't remember... I think it was a combo of both.

8.Has this person ever proposed to you?
Yes, November 29, 2005.

9.Do you and this person have kids together?
One so far. Aubrey is 20 months this November. She is getting so big.

10.Have you ever broken the law with this person?
Nope

11.When was the first time you realized that you liked this person?
After the Jon Schmidt concert in September of 2005. That was the first night that we really got to know each other in person. We talked all the time online but in person it always better and different.

12.Do you get along with his/her family?
Mostly. Withe everyone... I love them one at a time, but all together... I have to take breaks. I love them all though. They are my family.

13.Do you trust this person?
Definitely.

14.Do you see her/him as your partner in your future?
I can't see my future without him.

15.What is the best gift she/he gave you?
My daughter.

16.What is one thing He/She does that gets on your nerves?
When he is constantly bouncing his knee or popping his knuckles.

17.Where do you see each other 15 years from now?
I would like there to be more sounds of pitter pattering feet around. Aubrey will be in high school... crazy.... I will be 38... who the heck knows what I will be doing then.

18.What causes the most arguments?
When we misunderstand each other and/or he forgets something important.

19.How long have you been together?
2 years 9 months.

20.Are you Married?
Yes!

21. Who Do you Tag?
I will tag Danielle, Trulee and Jill. If you don't want to do it but it is kind of fun to bring those memories back.

No comments: