November 28, 2008

Fun Filled Week!!!

Hey everyone. I hope this week has been as great for you as it was for us! Ok so working all three business days this week wasn't that fun, but we celebrated tons of things. This week we celebrated my birthday, Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I love going out for that early morning sale that isn't on any other time in the year... ok well it isn't that great of a deal any other time.

Also Don and I started our own tradition that on the even of Thanksgiving. I love having it up as long as I can... I am a big Christmas fan. I love everything about it... the snow, the cold days, the Christmas trees and decorations, the family gatherings, and the milestones that you associate with holidays.
This year's milestone... we can now do complete pigtails in Aubreys hair... YAY!!!




Sipping a slurpy on the way home from Colorado.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey! I was going to call and tell you Happy Birthday but didn't want to interupt your trip! Which I wasn't even sure you were still on, anyway happy birthday!cute tree!

Jill D. said...

Love the pigtails and your tree is adorable! That's so fun, I put mine up last night, but I still need a tree topper. Yeah Christmas!