November 18, 2008

Slacking off...

There is so much going on in our family right now that I have been slacking in the blog department. In my previous post I had told you all of my new niece. With my brother and his family living in Colorado, the families had it worked out that her mom would be here with them for the first week and then my mom would be her for the second... so spur of the moment I came with my mom to Colorado to see the new addition to the family. Being over here it has been so much fun! There is nothing like having a new little one in the house.

We are also getting very excited for Thanksgiving. This is my favorite time of year. Families getting together, eating and sleeping... what more could you want.

Don and I are getting ready for a move to Orem in January. We are very excited to be moving to a home... with room to grow and spread out. There is nothing like having space... with little ones right by your side. :) I hope to have pictures up soon of the trip to Colorado.

I want to take a minute to thank everyone for the kindness and generosity that you all have shown Don and I. We love you all so much and wish to share nothing but the best for all of you. I am glad that you all are doing well and know that if there is anything that I can do for you, just holler my way. Pay it forward is a great way to live. We love you all and hope your holidays are wonderful.

2 comments:

Jill D. said...

I am so glad to here everything is going well for you guys. You sound happy. Lets plan a play date soon!

Anonymous said...

You're a winner over at Tip Junkie! Please e-mail Jody at jodyrow@gmail.com with your contact information to redeem your prize.

Congrats & Happy Holidays!