February 09, 2009

Jumping the gun... just a little!


Well I am very excited to write that tomorrow Don and I will celebrate 3 wonderful years of being married. I am very lucky that I have was married to Don in the temple for eternity. We have grown together so much over these last 3 years. I can honestly say that the trials that we have gone through... good and bad with ups and downs, have only strengthened our relationship. I love him for being the father of my children and he is a wonderful father to Aubrey. I can't imagine my life without him. I love you Don for everything that you have done and are doing for our family. You are a great man and the world is lucky to have you, but I am lucky that you are with me everyday. Thank you for all you do and I love you very much. I love the times when we are together and there is nothing to do and we just sit together. Being together is great with you. Thanks for all you do and Happy Anniversary Don (just a little early)!

2 comments:

Jill D. said...

Congrats on 3 years, and Happy Anniversary!

Cleverly Triple said...

Happy Anniversary!