February 21, 2009

What a relief

Okay, yeah I know I don't post on here very often. The blog is wonderfully maintained by my awesome wife usually. But this time I actually have something worth sharing. :) Back on January 15th Nicole posted about the wonderful news that I have been laid off from my job at Onyx Graphics.

It has been a seemingly long three weeks, but yesterday just after noon I accepted the offer for a position at a company called AquaVeo doing Software Engineering! I start Monday and so will likely be gainfully employed once again. (Still gotta sign all the paperwork.) And it is closer to where we live!

Anyway, still not much of a blog post but I thought I would share. Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jill D. said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys!