December 27, 2008

Christmas Continued...

On Wednesday Evening we went and celebrated Christmas with Don's family. We all had a great time. I love all of the nativity scenes that Paula has. She has them everywhere in every shape size, wood, plastic, fabric... I think you get the picture. But I love how she has so many. We missed having Don'e Uncle Frank and Aunt Tammy, and Grandma, but we had them in our hearts.
Here is Aubrey playing with one of her wood nativity scenes.

Aubrey opening one of her many outfits that she got from the in-laws.

I just love Aubrey's face in this picture. She is getting so good to be witht he in-laws now.

Aubrey's favorite gift of the evening, her doodle board. She actually threw the biggest fit I have seen her throw in lets say forever!!! It was hilarious.

No comments: