December 17, 2008

Good News?

It has been quite a while since I last posted, but there really hasn't been all that much too post about... just crowds, traffic and near death experiences... Ok not really. But anyway. I went to the doctors on Monday and had an ultrasound to see what was going on. We thought that by now I would be 8 weeks... I am only 6 so we couldn't see anything besides a round black dot. Which is better than nothing at all. So we have another couple of weeks before we really find out anything. We have waited this long, what is two more weeks? :P

We also had family pictures taken last Saturday. I am way excited I get the CD today and then I will post some.

We are just getting ready for the holidays and hope everyone has a safe and relaxing holiday. We love you all. Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

j said...

how exciting to see the baby! i didn't have an ultrasound until i was 11 weeks and it was killing me! i wanted to see what was happening- regardless of how big it was! i didn't get to hear the heartbeat, though- that is always the thing that comforts me most.
i hope you're feeling well!