December 27, 2008

Our Christmas...

Merry Christmas to all. I hope you all had a safe and wonderful holiday. A little of what we have done to pass the time and celebrate the holidays are listed below.

On Tuesday the 23rd we went to Midway to go sledding with Don's family. It was fun what I got to do. I loved sitting and talking with Louie Mae, (Don's Grandmother, the one we are getting the house from). It was nice to sit back without a lot of commotion and celebrate with her in her own special way. I don't know that she knows of our blog, but I do hope that she knows how much we love her and are glad that she is still around. There are pictures of Don and Aubrey sledding up in Soldier Hollow. From what I hear and see she had a blast. I loved getting her all ready for the new adventure.
This is Aubrey pulling her own tube.

Don pulling Aubrey on the kiddie hill. If you were 3 and under you couldn't go on the big hill.

Her loving the new experience. I love that adorable face.

Aubrey was tired and just kind of collapsed on the couch on Christmas Eve.

Aubrey was taking handfuls of popcorn and literally shoving her fist into Don's mouth to feed him... it was hilarious.

Hello everyone and Happy Holidays.

No comments: