December 20, 2008

CRAZY!!!

So I am kind of saddened at this moment. I am realizing that we are leaving the best place that we have lived yet, in only two weeks... right after Christmas. I have loved living in our place that we call home. It is still an apartment, but it has never been that for me. This is the first place that we have lived that I have not said... back at the apartment... I have always said back at home. I am glad this year has brought so many new opportunities for our family and am glad that we are getting into a home. I know so many people that wait so many more years than us to get something that we are being handed on a platter pretty much... don't get me wrong it isn't free by any means, but at least we are helping out our family and they are looking out for us.

The most wonderful thing is that we are planning on being in the new house for a long LONG time. We aren't moving anymore... for at least 10 years. And all of the memories that we have in our other places will still be there, but we will be able to make so many more at our new place.

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and take a moment no matter where you are to stop and smell the roses. There is nothing better than creating and keeping memories.

2 comments:

Bobette said...

Hi there. I saw that you commented on my blog about photography. I am very new at this so right now I only do friends and family. But I appreciate your comment! I see a couple of photographers on your blog and they do very nice work! Are you friends with Mike and Kira? Thanks again! Merry Christmas!

Aundrea and Spencer said...

Hi Nicole! How have you been?? I haven't seen or talked to you forever. It was good to see you on here! You have such a cute family, you look really happy. I hope all is well for you! Oh and Happy Holidays!