December 27, 2008

Christmas Morning...

On Christmas Morning we awoke to all of the gifts that we had bought for the family and to our surprise Santa stopped by... I was hoping we were on the good list this year. :P I love having my own little family to share these special moments with. I loved being able to stay home all day. It was so relaxing.
My Pink Christmas gift arrived Christmas eve... and I couldn't resist... so I opened the package. I was so excited that it was wrapped, because then I waited till morning to open the gift. But I wanted to open right then and there.

The Pink Christmas gift was matching handmade scarfs for Aubrey and I. I love them. I have already gotten lots of use out of them. Not to mention the colors. Just my style. There was also a tiara picture, (sorry no pic yet).

My big gift from my honey... A Circut!!!! I was so excited. I love him so much. He always things of the best things. I love him. And Aubrey gave me the tool kit to go with it.

Aubrey got a table and chair set that is just her size. She has used it for everything since.

No such a hot picture... but she is opening her Cabbage Patch doll that she got as well.

There isn't a picture, but Don got the Sacred Grove poster framed... he has had the poster since before his mission. He also got much needed clothes.

All in all our Christmas was great... and it isn't over yet. We are celebrating with my family tomorrow.

No comments: