December 04, 2008

The Results...


So now that I have confused many of you... I can tell you what this was all about. We are pregnant!!!! I seriously can't believe it. I am still in shock. We have kind of know since last Saturday, but was cautious of telling people because we have been having problems for a while now. So I went to the doctors on Monday and they thought I was there for a 21 day test, when I was there for a prego test. When they called and said it was positive, they said it was for ovulation not for a positive on pregnancy. I was so bummed. I just needed the confirmation of the doctors to know a for sure. So anyway we are expecting #2! YAY!!! I am only delighted to the fullest of my ability that we are adding to our family.

4 comments:

Cleverly Triple said...

awww...that's SO exciting! when's the due date? Congrats!!!!

Nicole said...

I won't know for another two weeks the date the doc gives... but by my calculations it will be the end of July.

Anonymous said...

Nicole I am so excited for you congratualations. This is Liz neuteboom by the way

j said...

hi! i am so excited that i "met" my pink christmas person! :) i actually got your package yesterday afternoon, so it was perfect timing to have you comment on my blog. thank you!!

and CONGRATULATIONS! how funny that we're both pregnant at the same time! i hope you're feeling well and doing great. my son was a late july baby and i loved it. i spent the summer in the pool b/c that was the only place i could be cooler and not feel pregnant!

i'm excited to read up on your blog and get to know you!